RiME is an adventure–puzzle video game developed by Tequila Works and published by Greybox. The game was released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One in May 2017, and for the Nintendo Switch in November 2017.
Engine: Unreal Engine 4
Roles and Responsiblities
- Facilitated communication across four continents, took notes at meetings, and, maintained project confluence pages
- Maintained project's SPOT page which held all the up to date information and schedules
- Passed console certification for PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Switch on first attempt, responsible for Xbox and PC skus
- Bug triage with QA manager weekly to ensure health of development and properly assign bug severity
- Hosted and monitored internal playtest which resulted in areas with 90% player failure rates decreasing to 20%